The NJSGA uses the Golf Genius platform for Championship and Member Golf Day registration.
All NJSGA members will need a profile in the system in order to be able to register for Championships and Member Golf Days. For those who have played in a NJSGA event since 2019, the profile, login, and password information remains the same. New users will have to create a profile (including a username and password).
Please follow these steps to create your new account:
- Click "Create Player Profile" link below
- Click "Click Here to Register" button, and enter your GHIN number and Last Name and select "Register"
- Create your profile by filling out the required fields on the Registration Form and click "Register"
- You will receive a confirmation email once your profile has been created
*Players without a GHIN number who wish to register must be approved by the NJSGA before they are able to register for events. Please click “Register without a GHIN Number” and fill out the registration form. Once your profile has been verified, you will be notified that you are able to register for championships.
CREATE PLAYER PROFILE
Before entering a NJSGA Championship, note the following:
- AMATEURS: Any amateur entering a NJSGA event must have a valid GHIN number and active GHIN handicap through a NJSGA member club or course at the time of entry. The entrant must appear on the handicap roster of that NJSGA member club/course. The system will NOT accept entries from those who do not meet these requirements.
- All tournament-related email correspondence will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure you add this email as a safe sender so the emails are not blocked or marked as spam by your email provider. In addition, this email account does not accept or support in-bound emails, so attempts to contact the NJSGA should be handled either via telephone or through direct email to specific NJSGA staff members or to email@example.com.
- The NJSGA accepts America Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for payment. (Please note that the cardholder's billing address information MUST match the address information provided by the event entrant).
If you have any questions, please contact the NJSGA Tournament Department at (908) 241-GOLF (4653).