*ENTRIES OPEN MARCH 1, 2024*
Entry Fee: $300.00/team - (includes golf cart, range fee, and lunch).
Entries Close: Wednesday, July 17 @ 5pm
Late entries will not be accepted.
FORMATION OF TEAMS & ELIGIBILITY:
Teams are formed by combining one male amateur and one female amateur from a NJSGA member club which is in good standing. Players are NOT required to be from the same club.
Entries open to teams who meet ALL of the following:
- Entrants must possess unquestionable Amateur Status.
- Team members must meet ALL of these Handicap and Membership Requirements:
- Male must hold a USGA Handicap Index of 20.0 or less and female must hold a USGA Handicap Index of 25.0 or less as of the close of entries, at a NJSGA member club/course.
- Both must be listed on their respective club’s Handicap Roster.
- Both must maintain good standing and remain on the above Handicap Roster through the Championship proper.
- If entering from a public facility, or Club Without Real Estate, entrant must be a permanent resident of New Jersey. Proof of residency may be required.
18-Holes, Stroke Play. Gross and Net Scoring - Pinehurst format. Each player will play a tee shot, then switch and play their partner's ball for their second shot. After the second shot(s) are played, one ball is selected to be played alternately through the hole. The ball which is not selected is removed from play. One score, per team, per hole, is counted.
60% of the lower course handicap is added to 40% of the higher course handicap to calculate the team's total.
Teams comprised of male players age 55 or older, and female players age 50 or older, on August 1 will automatically be placed in this additional flight.
Motorized transportation is required is this Championship.
Permitted; a team may employ its own caddie – or if available, reserve a club caddie. See separate notice on cart/caddie policy.
FINAL DECISION REGARDING ACCEPTANCE OF ENTRIES IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE NJSGA. THE NJSGA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR WITHDRAW AN ENTRY AT ANY TIME, BEFORE OR DURING A COMPETITION OR MODIFY THE CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAM ANYTIME, IN ITS DISCRETION.