*ENTRIES OPEN MARCH 1, 2024*
Entry Fee: $80 (Includes golf cart)
Entries Close: Wednesday, August 7 at 5:00 p.m.
Late entries will NOT be accepted
Handicap Index Limit: 30.0 (as of the close of entries)
18-Holes, Stroke Play - Gross & Net Scoring. In the event of a tie for the Gross Championship, a hole-by-hole playoff will be held immediately upon the completion of play to determine a winner. Any tie in the net competition will be broken by the USGA method for the matching of cards. Handicap flights will be created and based upon each player’s USGA Handicap Index as of the August 19, 2024. Number of flights and breakdown will be announced on-site.
Entries open to female amateur golfers who meet ALL of these requirements:
- Entrant must possess UNQUESTIONABLE Amateur Status, as per USGA standards.
- Entrant must NOT hold playing privileges, incidental or otherwise, at any facility which is not open to the general public. (Note: A golfer who appears on a Handicap Roster at any club not open to the general public is deemed to have incidental playing privileges at that facility and is therefore ineligible for this championship.)
- Entrant must be a permanent resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Entrant must meet ALL of these Handicap and Membership Requirements:
- Entrant MUST possess an ACTIVE and VALID USGA Handicap Index of 30.0 or less, as of the close of entries.
- This Handicap Index must be through a public NJSGA Member club/course which is in good standing with the NJSGA. (Golfers that do not hold an active and valid Handicap Entrant MUST be in good standing AND appear on the Official Handicap Roster at the Club/Course to which she is affiliated at the TIME OF ENTRY.
- Entrant must maintain her good standing and remain on the Official Handicap Roster (possess an active and valid USGA Handicap) at her member club/course through the Championship proper.
Motorized transportation: Permitted in this competition. Cart fee is included within entry fee.
Caddies: Permitted; a player may bring her own caddie or carry her own bag. See separate notice on Cart/Caddie Policy.
Pull/Push Carts: Permitted.
Prizes: Awarded to the Gross Champion, runner-up, overall Net Champion and runner-up and each flight winner if applicable.
FINAL DECISION REGARDING ACCEPTANCE OF ENTRIES IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE NJSGA. THE NJSGA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR WITHDRAW AN ENTRY AT ANY TIME, BEFORE OR DURING A COMPETITION OR MODIFY THE CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAM ANYTIME, IN ITS DISCRETION.